Tuesday, February 19, 2008

PITCHER FOR A HOT DOG EATER???

Ok now I'm one to be on the butt end of the joke from time to time and let me tell you it sucks. Just 2 weekends ago my house was TP'd (Toilet Paper was thrown over my tree, yard, etc...). Of course I saw who did it but it was too late damage had been done. Then on another occasion I went to a friends house to play in a NBA 2k8 Tourney (I smashed) but when I came outside a few minutes after victory I was one of three cars to get written on by white marker and glitter tossed all over it. So when it comes to jokes I know how pitcher Kyle Kendrick feels. Actually how could I this joke is just impossible to top. Not only did they get the players for the Philadelphia Phillies, but the coaching staff, his agent news reporters the whole nine yards. The buildup to the end is priceless hahaha you just have to see it with your own eyes.

No comments: