Thursday, December 13, 2007

THE FIRST

Here is the first OFFICIAL BLOG I have ever created. Now people you are witnessing greatness and the forms it comes in are limited. There is GOD, Tiger Woods, and now ME. hahaha (yes I know I compared Tiger and Myself.) My main drive in creating a blog is to vent myself from time to time. And there is a whole lot of shit where I say wow that is so ROFL and sometimes where I say wow that is so not ROFL. (not really) Anyways I guess I'm known for randomly saying stupid shit which I purposely do at times just to up the mood. Like this one time not at band camp I said...

WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW HAHAHA

Anyways I will try to have weekly updates. If you don't like it well just click on something else

1 comment:

Sammy said...

everybody...just go to ifound20dollars.blogspot.com

its seriously way better than this.

haha.