Sunday, December 16, 2007

THE COOL

Now since the week has come to a close and we now enter the week where a heavily anticipated CD titled "THE COOL" drops. Not only would I like to say I received a legit copy two days prior to its original release date but this CD is amazing. It's not your typical HIP HOP album or at least what HIP HOP has become. It is a CD that I have to say is better than any other I've heard this year. Yes better than Graduation. The concept album that LUPE FIASCO has created is one that is well deserving of high reviews and remarks. It is sad that "THE COOL" is just the prequel to the LUPE's final CD ironically titled "LUPend". The wordplay, complex writing, witty hooks, sharp mind, etc. will all be gone. So I'm telling all those who can afford to buy CD's and those who respect the thought of purchasing CD's to support oppose to download, to go out there and purchase the ALBUM OF THE YEAR

THE COOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: