Wednesday, June 4, 2008

YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN, YES WE CAN



Finally after months of months of fighting we have a democratic nominee. Personally I was rooting for this particular nominee. Not because he is BLACK or because he has a chance to be the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT, but because I've wanted his views to be the standard which we follow because they are similar to my views. He has a connection with my generation the NEXT generation which needs to be instilled into our society. It has been to long that we have been ruled by our parents and grandparents we need our generation to take the reins and lift our society and economy back to where it belongs, on top. Anyways the only thing that could make this week better now would be if the LAKERS take a 2-0 lead (Let's get one at least), and me getting a girlfriend(it's been a long time since my last).... so can I do it or can the Lakers do it, YES WE CAN....

No comments: